Rockstar Games brings its one the most popular games in the world to mobile platform – with enhanced graphics and over 70 hours of game-play. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is now live for Android, costs $6.99 on Google Play. But buyer beware, as many players who are leaving reviews state that they are experiencing download issues with the game.
Just a week after we saw Grand Theft Auto San Andreas hitting the Apple’s App Store, the game is now available on Android Play Store. (Why should Apple have all the fun! ;-))
Tested the game myself on my Android device. GTA: SA plays fine so far on maxed-out settings (Note 3). Controls will take a bit to get used to but the fact you can play San Andreas on a phone makes it worth the $7 price. The graphics are actually an upgrade over PS2. If you are a GTA fan, definitely a worth buy.
While the force closure issue following release and updates 1 and 2 became a nuisance, as expected with a little patience; rock star delivered on Game’s third update (well, third update’s the charm)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB game-pads.
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
For optimal performance, Don’t forget to reboot your device after downloading.
Click Here, to download the game.